Update: Gracie has found her new family and was adopted!!
Calling folks in the Midwest … or someone willing to travel/fly! Gracie is a retired champion looking for a home to call her own. Some things prospective adoptive families should know:
- Is a heavy chewer and will need plenty of good chews;
- Loves attention, to the point of pushing out other dogs for attention (this is a training issue, under resource guarding);
- Needs a fenced yard to run and play (no invisible fencing allowed);
- Is crate trained;
- Needs a home with someone home most of the time or working less than 40 hours a week;
- Needs to be an only dog or with only one other dog in the house; and
- An experienced dog owner, someone with no young children.
Please see the flyer for contact more info; an application process is required. If interested, please contact: email@example.com.